Friday, January 10, 2014

Word Art Card #3!!

Hello all! I hope you had a great week and looking forward to a fun filled weekend with your Family. My daughter wants to make some popcorn balls this weekend. We never made popcorn balls before! Maybe, I will take some pictures and post them here on my blog with the recipe. I have a card to share with you! I'm entering this in this weeks Word Art Challenge and using the free Word Art from Here.
The tag is from My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbook Software. I inserted the word art in the tag with the My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbook Software. I printed the tag out with printer and cut out with scissors. The butterflies is punched out with a Martha Stewart Butterfly punch. The paper is ColorBok 6in x 6in Designer Paper (Natural Expressions). The silver thing is a doily.
Have a wonderful weekend. Thank you for stopping by. :)

5 comments:

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...