Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary Card!




Hello everyone, I did two challenge in one. Over at Bitten By the Bug the challenge is to use the ring icon from the Mickey and Friend Cartridge. Chirper Challenge#19 is to create something INTERACTIVE. Any kind of project interactive, hidden picture or journaling, flip ups, pop ups or something that open or closes. I cut doily at 5 1/4 and blackout and liner from Wild Card Cartridge .I cut Happy Anniversary at 1 3/4 and the ring 4 times at 1 3/4 from the Potpourri Basket Cartridge. I cut the ring icon 4 times at 2 1/4 inch from the Mickey and Friends Cartridge. When the card is open the rings pop up. Have a good night all and I hope you all like my card ! : )

6 comments:

  1. This is such a creative and wonderful idea Judy..
    I love it
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. on my this is gorgeous....how creative...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love the past present future idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and execution - lovely...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love the pop ups!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is beautiful! I was thinking about doing a pop up but nothing would come to my head. Thanks for joining in on the Chriper challenge!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...