Monday, July 6, 2009

Lovely Blog Award


My first blog award! Yay, Sheena at Dew Drops & glue Dots has given me my first blog award. Thank you so much Sheena.



Lovely Blog Award

Here are the rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered

3) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here is 15 new blogs Im passing the award to.

1)Chris
2)Jennifer
3)Katie
4)Jeannie
5)Nilda
6)Staci
7)Kristin
8)Karen
9)Anita
10)PWRHOUZADA
11)Nicole
12)Qweendavia
13)Deborah
14)Tia
15)Melissa

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Judy!

    Kristin
    Craftasticlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you so much I got this award from another as well but will make sure to give you credit as well thanks for stopping by and leaving me some kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- I totally wasn't expecting a blog award! Thanks for encouraging me to keep at!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...