Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Little Something Just For You Bag!!


Hi everyone, Today I did my first Chirper Challenge.This challenge you had to use Cart. Exploration is the ones that came with the machine: George and Basic Shapes, Plantin Schoolbook or Don Juan. The bag is from, Plantin Schoolbook and a little something just for you is from Wild Card Cartridge. This was the first project I made with my cricut machine when I received it for Chritmas 2008. I hope you all like it. Have a nice day everyone :)

3 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! You did a fabulous job!!! Thanks for playin' with us at The Chirper Challenge!! Hope to see you again!!!!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog too! I am gonna sign up to follow you too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. This exploration is so much fun...I didn't even know this cut was there! Thanks for playing along...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling little bag. Wonderful job! Thanks for playing along at the Chirper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...