Thursday, July 23, 2009

You light up my life hanging card




Hi everyone, over at the Chirper Challenge the challenge was to use Fabulous Finds or the Doodlecharms cartridge. I used the Doodlecharms cartridge the heart and the jar border is from doodlecharms. I used the Stretch your Imagination for the fireflies bug cut and the letters and grass flowers is from Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. This hanging card you would give to someone that lights up your life. I used these words because fireflies light up. This was a fun challenge to do. I hope you all like it. Have a good day everyday :)

2 comments:

  1. Judy, this is just TOO cute!! Anyone would be thrilled to receive it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the DC. Very cute card. Thanks for playing along...Kris

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...