Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3D Egg ornament Tree!

Hello everyone. Hope your having a great day! Here is a paper Easter decoration. I created this 3D tree with Cricut Stretch your Imagination Cartridge. I cut the tree out 4 times on page #47 and scored down middle and hot glued them together. I cut the bottom of tree across with scissors to get it to stand up on table.

The egg is from DoodleCharms Cartridge and is on page #89. I cut the egg out 6 times and scored down middle and hot glued them together. I added a small piece of sheer ribbon in center of egg for hanging on tree. I seen this 3D egg on another blog but I can't remember where I seen it.

Have a great week all. Thank you for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful Easter decoration. You need to enter it at Decorate to Celebrate Easter Party Ch.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo fun & festive for Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project! I love all the 3D effects. TFS1

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness! What an awesome tree! Thanks for joining us for the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.
    Miranda :)
    GCJRDT
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Fabulous Fabulous!! this is just an adorable Easter tree, I just love everything about it.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This tree is spectacular! Amazing job! Thanks for playing with us at Getting Cricky!
    Heather Getting Cricky Jr DTM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome deocration! I Love your tree its amazing!!! Ty for sharing with us @ Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge!

    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDt
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, how clever is this project? Great idea and I love the results. Thanks for joining us at Simply Sunday.
    Getting Cricky Hugs,
    Larelyn
    handmadefromtheheart-designsbylarelyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing!! I love the colors on it and it is so creative. Fabulous job.

    Thanks for joining us in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.
    Jessie
    Getting Cricky DT

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...