Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Card For A Man / Boy!

Hello everyone. I hope your week is going great. We been having very warm weather here. It makes me think Spring is here already! I'm loving all this warm weather:) Here is a man/ boy Birthday card idea. I made this card for my son. He will be turning 28 years old in a few months! He loves to buy them expensive sport shoes. This is a perfect Birthday Card for him.

This shoe is from the Cricut Soccer Cartridge. This was one of the free cartridge I got for purchasing The Gypsy back when the Gypsy first came out. This is my first time using this cartridge and I like this shoe die cut on it! The paper used for this card is Colorbok from Walmart. I punched holes in shoe with the crop a dile and laced cording in holes to make it look like tied shoe string.

This sentiment Happy Birthday is from the Xyron Design Runner. I had that for a few years and decided to start using it again. That is my card for today. I hope you like it.

Have a great week! Thank you for stopping by!! :)

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous cut! I'm sure your son is going to love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is brilliant just love that football boot such a super idea too something my son would love,bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoe! Great card for a guy, they are so hard to make for. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, really like this, Happy mother's Day, thank you for joining our challenge at Anything Goes, good luck, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic masculine card. Love those laces.
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real shoe-in of a card & I mean that in a good way. Especially like the string used for shoe lace.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! I love the shoelaces! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...