Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Adore You Card!!

Hello everyone. Hope your Wednesday is going great. I made this card to send to people I Adore:) I used Angi's sketch from here to create this card. I'm linking this card to Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge #118. Here is some exciting news for you!! You all know that Cricut Spokeperson Jinger Adams. She has her own products and is looking for a Design Team to help promote her product line. Here is the link to Jinger Adams and The Scrapbooking Queen Design Team Call. I hope you create a project and try out for it too!!

I took two photos in different background colors. One photo in a white background and another in a blue background. I think the blue background makes the card show up better.

This card is A2 size. The butterfly is a black and white printout and I colored it with my EK Success Memory Pencils. I outlined the butterfly with Sparkly glitter glue. Circle is from Cricut Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge. Used the Xyron Design Runner for ADORE sentiment. Embossed the card with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Perfectly Paisley Folders. Here is a close up of the butterfly.

I'm linking this card to this challenge.
Sentimental Sundays Challenge #92 Words of Encouragement.

Have a great day all. Thank you for stopping by ;)

14 comments:

  1. Judy, this is so GORGEOUS!! I love the embossing and the butterfly is fabulous!! What a beautiful card!! GOOD LUCK with the DT call my friend!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the SSD sketch Judy! Love that beautiful butterfly. Good luck on the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love butterfly. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful butterfly! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your DT applications!! Your card is beautiful and I love the glitter on your butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That butterfly is gorgeous! thanks for playing along in this weeks Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone before me: just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

    hugs,
    JoAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is very pretty... :)
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed week,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Such a beautiful butterfly. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful!!! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card!! Thanks for sharing. Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like all things Butterfly including the wonderful coloring of your Butterfly. Good luck on DT. Keep us posted.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...