Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bunny Lantern!

Hello everyone. Here is another 3D Easter decoration I created. This is a bunny lantern. This bunny tag is from Cricut Winter Woodland Cartridge. This tag die cut is on page 58 of the handbook.

The rose flowers I purchased from Michaels Store. The pom pom, google eyes and battery opperated tealight from Dollar Tree store. The Paper is Recollections Signature Glitter Cardstock.

Here is a look at all four sides of lantern. I cut two of the same tags and scored down sides of tags and hot glued them together. I adhered a piece of translucent vellum to the inside of bunny tag. I created the bottom base with a white piece of cardstock. I used MS Flower bed punch on the bottom side white cardstock.

Here is the bunny lantern with the battery opperated tealight turned on. I made this for my daughter. She loves this bunny lantern:)

I'm linking this project here.
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge to use yellow.
Getting Cricky Sunday Challenge- Easter Blessing.
Decorate To Celebrate Challenge #21 Easter Party.
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #104 Out like a Lamb. Make a project with a gentle animal, lamb, puppy, kitten etc.
Sentimental Sundays Challenge #95 Easter or Spring.
Stuck On U Sketches die cut bunny Challenge

Have a great day all. Thank you for stopping by;)

21 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, Judy!! I love the bunny eyes and pom-pom tail!! I can see why your daughter loves it...it is fabulous!! Thanks so much for linking up at Getting Cricky and at Decorate to Celebrate :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Getting Cricky DT
    Decorate to Celebrate DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all things bunny including this as a lantern. Wonderful use of a battery opp tealight.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. do adorable great idea thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is such a great idea! I really like the sparkly yellow paper you chose as well. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Decorate to Celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is just Wonderful!!!! Very elegant and love the velum and the use of the tealight! I think I may have to make a few of these for our Easter dinner table, thanks for the inspiration and so glad you shared with us over at SOUS!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy omg what a fabulous idea! So glad you joining my challenge this week thanks you so much. Love those eyelashes! The scalloped edge is lovely and the flowers so pretty. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This is such a great idea. Thanks for joining us at DTC.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    DTC Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Judy! What an awesome project~ Love your bunny lantern. I have never made one but it sure looks fun! Thanks for playing with us at Stuck on U. Nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet. Such a lovely idea, I love the glitter paper and the goggly eye. Thanks for joining in at FCCB this week.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like Sandi, I have never made me these either, but you sure certainly inspired me to give this a try :) Its adorable with such good details.
    thnx for sharing this with us girls over at SOUS
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet lantern! I love that sparkly paper! Thanks for joining us over at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute idea!! I love the little pompom on the tail and the googly eye!! Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challenge.
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! fabulous project!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute lantern!!! Ty for joining us for the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge! :)


    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDt
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so beautiful!! Thank you for joining us over at Getting Cricky Simply Sunday challenge.

    Veronica JrDT
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is amazing! I love that it is a lantern. And the extra fun you added with the pom pom tail and googley eyes... oh so cute! Thank you for playing along with us in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Heather
    Getting Cricky Jr Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I love this project. Hmmm, you've got my creative wheels spinning. Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Sunday.
    Getting Cricky Hugs,
    Larelyn
    handmadefromtheheart-designsbylarelyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool idea! looks great lite up!
    Sheila, FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great idea! CallyAnn
    Hi from DTC

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...