Sunday, August 19, 2012

Inspired Heart Mini Album!

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. I made this mini album for a friend. The images cuts on this mini album is from Cricut Inspired Heart Cartridge.
The Jesus and Mary sticker was purchased from the Dollar Tree Store and Bible Scripture sticker is EK Success Stickers. Some of the gold Scripture stickers has a glare to it from the light. The Scripture on this page is. Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Psalm 150:6. The Scripture at bottom reads. With God all things are possible. Mark 10:27
The Scripture on this is. To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven, Ecclesiastes 3:1
This Scripture reads. With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. Isaiah 12:3
And all things, whatsoever ye ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. Matthew 21:22
I made on all the backs of the mini album pages some pockets. I used the Martha Stewart Flower Bed punch on these pockets.
This one has the word Faith on this pocket.
Thank for stopping by. Have a wonderful week;)

10 comments:

  1. What a stunning mini. I love the colors images you used.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your mini album so beautiful. hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning, Judy!! I love all of the images and scriptures you used!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Judy! The images are so beautiful and I love the Bible verses. Oh so inspirational. As always I am very impressed by the things you create. Take care and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super gorgeous and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! You have a great talent with crafts.

    I just recently started playing around with scrapbooking. I also have been wanting to learn to crochet, my Aunt is going to teach me. She always crochets things for the family :)

    I am new to your blog and it is beautiful! I found you through Freaky Friday, hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful little album! I love the gorgeous stickers of Mary and Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm stopping for a visit from Six Sisters' Stuff today!
    I'm having so much fun visiting the participants of this blog linky party.
    So many wonderful and creative ideas.
    Mini albums are my favorite to assemble since I suffer from several pain conditions.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made a scrapbook of photos for my parents for their 25th Wedding Anniversary a coupe of years ago. They loved it and I really enjoyed doing it too!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful mini album!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...