Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mini Album Page Swap for Some Friends!

Hello everyone! Here is some Halloween mini album pages. I made {3} mini album pages for SCRAP HAPPENS with Rhonda. Here is the link to the mini album page swap she is having. If you can make a page and join the fun! Here we go! I took a photos of the back and front of each mini album pages I made.
The photo frames on all the pages is from Cricut Fancy Frames Cartridge.
The Halloween paper is from Target. This paper pack had {8} sheets for $1.00. All the items I used on these pages was purchased in 2011
The chipboard stickers is from Walmart. The glitter foam sticker and motion stickers is from the Dollar Tree Store:)
Do you love all the bright colors?
I'm so ready for Fall!! Summer has been way too hot this year!! Hope you like my Halloween mini album pages;)
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great week:)

13 comments:

  1. Oh Judy these are fantastic. I love each one. They will make a great addition to the mini's. I joined and plan to get mine down by the end of next week. I'm so excited to be a part of this, how much fun.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these judy you did a fantastic job these will look good in someones mini album these are going to be some good looking minis and the fun part is no one knows what theres will look like they will all be different kind a like a grab bag. ha thank you for joining in on this hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable pages. I need to get mine done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pages - Halloween is too close - where did the year go! Joining from the Friday Blog Hop - Stop by and see what we're up to http://allthoseartsygirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing album pages! I am not ready for summer to be over..let alone think about Halloween but it's not too far away! Stopping by from the blog hop and just followed! Looking forward to more of your hand crafted projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! It makes me even more excited for fall! I just found your blog, and I'm excited to get to see more posts from you!
    Newest follower, via GFC!
    Ashley
    Of Thoughts and Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous, Judy!! You did such a great job!! I hope I can find time to do this, too!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! Judy your lucky swap partners will be thrilled with these!
    You did a great job!
    New Follower!
    Hugs, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these!! New follower from the weekend blog hop. :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing at my linky party. I hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love your cute Halloween pages! Thanks for linking up to our Strut Your Stuff Saturday! We loved having you and hope you will come back soon! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Cute!Love every detail !!Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...