Friday, August 10, 2012

Kid Craft #1

Happy Friday! Here's a craft my daughter did! All she had to do is stuff it with filling and put felt sticker to embellish the cat face and belly. Everything was included in the box. I purchased this kid craft from the Dollar Tree Store. One side is felt.
The other side is fabric. Very easy craft for a child to do!!
Here's my silly daughter. She wanted me to take a picture of her with these silly glasses on her face:) She purchased these from the Dollar Tree Store too.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend:)

6 comments:

  1. oh what a cute silly girl love her project. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little project. She did a very good job. Love that face.

    Your daughter is beautiful even in with the silly glasses on.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what an adorable picture of your daughter!! It makes me smile!! And her project is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your daughter's adorable project. Those silly glasses are so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for entering my giveaway and posting it!! I appreciate it, Judy!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up. If your daughters entry wins, I will make sure to include something special for her.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...