Friday, March 15, 2013

A Cute Easter Bunny gift!

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope everyone had a great week. I'm Sorry for being MIA lately. I been so busy this week. I haven't had much time to post about the thing I been making . I been working on a lot of projects but not enough time to take pictures and share here. Here is a cute bunny in a bag with a candy treat. I made these for my daughter to give to a few of her friends. The bag was handmade by me with two sheets of 8 1/2 inch By 11 inch white paper. Here is how I score paper to make bag. On 8 1/2 inch side of paper score at 1 1/2 inch and 7 inch on score board. Turn paper to 11 inch side and score at 2 inch and 9 inch on scoreboard. Score both sheets of paper this way. Now use scissors to cut at 1 1/2 and 7 inch score lines on one end of both sheets of paper. This end will be the bottom of bag. If you want a window like mine. Take a X-ACTO circle cutter or any die cut to create a window. Then glue a piece of clear cello paper inside bag for window. Fold on all score lines and adhere the two sheets together. Now you have a bag to put a small gift in. ;)
This bunny on the outside of bag is from My memories Suite Digital software. I printed it out with my printer. The Happy Easter and Some bunny loves you stamp is a dollar stamp from Michael's Craft Store.
This pink bunny was purchased from Walmart for .97 Cents. Hope everyone likes my project for today. I know my daughter friends will!! :)
Linking here. DL ART Challenge #105 Easter. Craftin Desert Diva's Link Up Party #2 Easter. Have a wonderful weekend. Thank you so much for stopping by and looking. ;)

16 comments:

  1. This is sooo sweet!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute bag Judy. Love the little bunny.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was sooo dear! I am sure that your daughters friends just loved their treat. Thank you for sharing. I am dropping by from Our Everyday Harvest's blog hop and am a new follower. I hope you can visit.


    Kelly at Here's My Take On It

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, this is a wonderful little gift in a bag, so cute! TFS! Hope you have a wonderful weekend too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. What a cute way to package a bunny!--Great idea
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #105 Easter challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute way to show off the bunny!

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, what a sweet gift idea.

    Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection!
    Make sure to check back on Friday to see if you were featured.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like it, it's super cute, and the digital you picked to print is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute idea. I think i can do this. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! I am your newest follower from the hop...Super Sunday Sync.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! Thank you for linking up with us for linky party #2 over at http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sooo sweet and creative! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ADORABLE bunny Treat!
    Have a Wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so adorable! My granddaughter would love this too. I see a trip to the dollar store in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! So adorable. Thank you for joining us at Transformed Tuesday this week.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...