Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DTC Challenge #47: Easter!!!

Happy Wednesday! It's time for a Easter Challenge at Decorate to Celebrate. For Challenge #47, we are asking you to create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for an EASTER GET-TOGETHER, PARTY or EVENT!!  Let's celebrate EVERYTHING WONDERFUL ABOUT BUNNIES, CHOCOLATES, GOOD FRIDAY and THE RESURRECTION with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more!!  :)
For this challenge I created some Easter bag toppers for the Peeps treats. I cut a small piece of cardstock to fit top of clear cello bag. Scored down middle of cardstock and rounded corners with corner round punch. Added some foam bunny and  foam chick stickers to bag toppers and stamped {Some Bunny Loves You and Happy Easter}. Used double sided tape to adhere bag topper together. I never staple the topper and bag together. I'm afraid the children may get a staple in their mouth. Here is a video link to show how these toppers are made.
Now it's your turn to link a Easter Party decoration or supply. You can link it right HERE.
Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by and looking! ;)

15 comments:

  1. What a fun Easter project love the tops of your peep treats!!!!! love the springy colors. Happy spring, my friend
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice project. so well done, looks like store bought. enjoying your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. judy (my Peep!) I love these adorable bags. you did a wonderful job. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect little Peeps bags!!!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Judy, these are simply precious!! LOVE them!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration!!

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Judy these are so cute and so perfect for any Easter basket!! Have a great evening.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee, these Easter decorations are so beautiful and cute Judy! Great job. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ditto Judy the toppers are just adorable and I like the wine glass idea too.
    I am filling beach buckets with sand toys,sunglasses, sunscreen and of course candy for the 13 grandkids .

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute little bag toppers. Love the soft colors.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love Peeps with chocolate. Looks so cute!
    Coming from Dysfunction Junction!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so simple and cute. I love this! You have such great items. I seen your blog on the 'Mingle With Us' blog hop and I am a new follower :)

    Justina @ http://justinawho.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute & Yummy!
    Have a Wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! Thank you so much for sharing on Thursday Favorite Things at Katherine's Corner. I'm Jen, the co-host this from Through My Creative Mind. I'm your newest follower...I'd love it if you stopped by and did the same :-)
    Make sure to come back every Monday for Creative Show and Tell!

    Jen @ Through My Creative Mind
    http://throughmycreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who does not love Peeps! Love this project Judy! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...