Thursday, March 21, 2013

Another Cute Project!!!

Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a great day. Hey, I got to let you know this! I was Talked About today and featured @ Designed Decor Link up Party #12. Click on blue link to check it out. :) I have another felt project to share today. I made some cute personalized dish liquid bottle aprons out of felt. Here is a link to the first dish liquid bottle aprons I made.
I did not use my sewing machine on this project. The good thing about using felt it doesn't need to be sewn around edges because it doesn't fray .  ;) I glued ribbon, flower and pink ric-rac on the apron.  The embossed letter is a iron on. The apron is a cut from Cricut Everyday Paper Doll. I used the Cricut machine and cut out the apron on heavy card stock  and traced apron pattern on blue  felt. Used my scissors to cut out felt apron.
These are so easy to make.
I used the I-Rock tool to adhere the gems to apron.
Have a great day. Thank you for stopping by!!! :)

15 comments:

  1. This would look to cute in my kitchen, of course it would have to be in red. I love it. TFS!!

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!Cute & Cool!Love it!!Congrats on being FEATURED!!That's AWESOME!!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, congratulations on your featured presentation! I'll have to check it out. Plus, this little apron is so darn cute! I also love those toppers for the peeps - great gifts for the kiddies and so good of you not to staple them - good looking out for the kidlets! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stopped by from That Friday Blog Hop to spread some love. I'm glad I did. Following everywhere. :)
    http://dustykatt.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! love it
    Thanks for linking up at the friday chaos hop

    Have a great weekend
    Kerry www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea Judy.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This apron is so cute!! Aloha hun! Following you via Bloglovin.
    Stop by whenever you like and share some love!
    xoxo
    Coco
    ps. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin :-)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3862475/la-vie-en-rose
    http://www.pinktopping.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi - I'm your newest follower from the Aloha Friday hop! Love your blog!
    Monica
    http://monicasrrr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unique that's for sure. I don't think it would last very long on my bottle - I'm too rough.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is creative.
    Hopping over from thumping thursday

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have some great projects that you have created on your blog, Thank you or participating in Collective Social this week. Hope you enjoy your day!
    Karren~Oh My Heartsie Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...