Saturday, June 7, 2014

Applique Pillow !!

Happy Saturday all. I hope you have some fun things planned for this weekend! Today I'm taking my daughter to a festival in the park. Sunday we will be going to the church for a Baptism for my nephew. My daughter is going to be his god mother. She is very excited about being his god mother. :) Today I'm sharing my handmade applique pillow.
This pillow is made of satin white fabric. I love you applique is made of red cotton fabric. I put red lace around pillow. Here is a close up of the sewing machine stitching around applique. I stitched it in blue thread.
Got to get ready to go to festival. Have a great weekend. Thank you for looking. Linking to these parties!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting for your daughter. Love this pillow. Mixing the stain, cotton and lace really worked well together. Well done my friend. Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pillow Judy! Hope you and your daughter had a wonderful day at the park!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stitching and great pillow! Love your design and detailing. Hope you had fun! Thanks for sharing with us Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job the pillow is great. I admire your talent for sewing!! Thanks for sharing on Oh My Heartsie Girl this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...