Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday Handmade Linkup Party #21

Hello and welcome to Monday Handmade Link up party hosted by Judy. This linkup party starts every Monday @ 8 AM and ends on Sunday @ 8 AM. Thanks to everyone who linked up. :) You all made this party so fun! I enjoyed looking at all of your projects. Here we go with party #21 !!! You can link up to (3) crafts, crochet, sewing, paper-crafts , recipe, tutorial made by you. Anything handmade by you is welcome at this party!!! Link up, make new friends and have fun!! Please grab my link up party button or place a link in you post or some where on your  blog back here to let others join in the party. I would love if you follow my blog in some way GFC, Bloglovin, Google+. Let me know and I will gladly follow you back. If you have time please visit the link in front of you and the one in back and leave a comment. That way everyone will get a comment and no one will be left out. By linking up, you give me permission to feature your project here. I will feature our favorite link on next Monday Link up Party.
Judy's Handmade Creations

Here is our favorite link from party #20!
Sticky Toffee Pudding made by: Jenn @ Jenn's Random Scraps!!!



6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, good morning. I didnt feel my link was appropriate for the Linky, however would lie to invite you to join me for Mondays Reflection where you can add yours for my followers if you like. Have a great week!! http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/index.php/mondays-reflection-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Judy :) Thanks for the super fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome party! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us tonight at 7 pm. We love having you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun party Judy and enjoy your day and week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, thanks for featuring my Sticky Toffee Pudding, I'm thrilled! A lazy weekend means nothing new to share but I'm sure I'll be seeing you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the party. It's wonderful to meet some new bloggers.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...