Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Polymer Clay Gift Idea To Make for Dad!

Hello all! Hope all is fine. I have another one of those polymer clay project to share. This is one my daughter and I made a few months ago. I save them to post around Father's day. We been having fun creating things with this clay. I have some butterfly, smiley face and some with dog on it we made. I will post them at a later date. I need to get some pictures of them.          
We purchased the premo silver glitter clay to make these for Father's Day! We used a clear stamp and stamped the sentiment on clay. We cut the shape out with a plastic knife and made a hole at top with a pencil so we could put ribbon through it. Then we bake it like it in the oven for the time indicated on clay pack. These baked hard as a rock. We let it cool and then we painted in the letters with a paint pen.
We are going to add ribbon through the hole and hang it on our Father's Day cards. :)
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week! :)

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! They look great!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really love to give clay a try one day. You and your daughter have sure made some really fantastic creations, I know hubby will love these and that his daughter made them. Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them so super cute
    come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...