Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Handmade Linkup Party #19!

Hello and welcome to Monday Handmade Link up party hosted by Judy. This linkup party starts every Monday @ 8 AM and ends on Sunday @ 8 AM. Thanks to everyone who linked up. :) You all made this party so fun! I enjoyed looking at all of your projects. Here we go with party #19 !!! You can link up to (3) crafts, crochet, sewing, paper-crafts , recipe, tutorial made by you. Anything handmade by you is welcome at this party!!! Link up, make new friends and have fun!! Please grab my link up party button or place a link in you post or some where on your  blog back here to let others join in the party. I will delete links that don't share a link back to the party. I would love if you follow my blog in some way GFC, Bloglovin, Google+. Let me know and I will gladly follow you back. If you have time please visit the link in front of you and the one in back and leave a comment. That way everyone will get a comment and no one will be left out. By linking up, you give me permission to feature your project here. I will feature our favorite link on next Monday Link up Party.
Judy's Handmade Creations

Here's our favorite link from party #18!
Tetris Tote Bag Made by:Julia @ Sum of their Stories.





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun party and have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us tonight at 7pm.. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great party! Appreciate your hosting us Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaahhhhh, you like my bag, how exciting! Thank you so much, I'm just so happy that you like it.
    Thank you for hosting this party, I love stopping by and seeing the fun projects here.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...