Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Money Card Holder.... With Free Cut File!!




Hi everyone, Here is a money card holder, I created in Cricut DesignStudio. I added the Gypsy file too for all you Gypsy users. I finally figured out how to convert the files. This money card can be cut out on 8 1/2 by 11 inch cardstock. I punched two holes, tied a ribbon and glued two small pieces of velcro fasteners to keep card closed. If you want to know how I made the bow. I used the Bowdabra Bowmaker. If you want to know more about the Bowdabra Bowmaker. Please visit www.bowdabra.com. Let me know if something is wrong with my cut files and I will fix it. Leave a comment or Email me. Have a safe and Happy New Year all!! Happy New Year!

Cartridge Used:

Gypsy Wanderings ( to cut out money card).

Designstudio cut file here

Gypsy file here

If you download my cut files. Please be kind and leave a comment. Comments is what keeps me motivated to create more cut files. Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Judy, this is the cutest little gift card and I love that color and the pink hearts on the paper; how cute! What a awesome bow! So pretty! Have a Happy New Year to you too! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on Dec. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, this is so creative and an awesome valentine's day project!!!

    Thank you for mentioning the bowdabra, I sincerely appreciate it!

    Happy New Year!
    sandy sandler
    inventor of the bowdabra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, me again - thanks for letting me know you received your prize. I'm glad you liked it. I can't remember if I acknowledged your note or not...sorry...senior moments happen more than I care to count! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling money holder, Judy! Thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
    DivaInPink

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply lovely...so very elegant.....love love love the bright red....thanx for sharing your talent and inspiration with us....Happy Happy New Year Judy.....so happy to have become your bloggin bud in 09 and look forward to 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Judy, I didn't know how to contact you so I just sent it in a comment...I have been re-sticking my mat with the Zig two way glue for a year now..lol my mat is a goner now...It was time to get some new ones. I got some new ones this weekend..now I can play more with my E...Hope your having a Great New Year!! Take Care

    Sheena :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, this money holder is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not that cash is a good enough gift, but you created a cute way to give it as well!
    Thanks for playing along this week at cuttlebug challenge blog< Shantaie

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...