Monday, February 8, 2010

Wood and Paper project!



Hi all! I hope you all had a good weekend! We got 26 inches of snow here Saturday. We are getting more snow starting Tuesday evening and we may get 12 to 18 inches of snow. I believe we all had enough of snow! Here is a wood and paper project I made for my daughters birthday party to give to her teenage girl cousins. I love how these turned out. I used pretty valentine paper on the wood. I added pencils and address book or writing tablets in them. Im etching glass jars to give to the adults at the party. I will post the jars one day this week. Im having my daughters Birthday party Saturday, but if we get more snow I may have to cancel it until next weekend. My birthday was February 2 and boy did they spoil me! I thought I had hit the lottery with all my presents. I used my new camera to take these pictures. You all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Judy!! I am glad you hear your family spoiled you a bit... you deserve it!! Oh... I love these projects too!! What will you think of next?! Too Cute!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...