Thursday, August 12, 2010

Clear tag pockets with tags!!

Hi all! I hope you are having a great week so far. This idea is from Amy, A Scrap Happy Southern Bell blogspot. Here is the link if you want to check it out right Here. Amy is a very talented Designer. She used her laminating machine to make a clear sheet and created a easel card. I used her idea to make some clear Tag pockets and yes it does work! I love this idea! I don't have to buy clear acrylic sheets now. I can use the Your Story laminating machine to make a clear sheet. This tag pocket here I embossed it with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. I used the Cricut Expession to cut out pockets and tags.

This tag pocket here I embossed it with Cuttlebug Disressed Stripes folder. I used the Crop -A- dile II to punch holes and set the eyelets. The flowers are Prima Island Pastel flowers. I used a hot glue gun to adhere tag pockets together.

If you want the Cricut DesignStudio cut file, I created . You can get it Here ! This cut file makes (2) Tag pockets on 8 1/2 by 11 inch clear sheet or cardstock, which ever one you use. You will need another 8 1/2 by 11 inch cardstock to make (5) tags. You will need pattern paper if you want to layer tags like I did. I cut more tags and cut in half to layer mine.

Cartridge used:

Tags, Bags, Boxes & More (Scallop top tag creative feature Blackout on page 91, cut a 5 inches and Tag pocket creative feature blackout on page 112 cut at 9 inches.
 
Have a wonderful week all!.

15 comments:

  1. These tags are so cute, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tags, so creative. Thanks for posting KCT button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy... these tags are a great idea! I never would have thought of using a laminator!! Thanks for sharing the tip!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy your tags are sooo `Beautiful`..:)
    Thanks for joining in with the cuttlebug Challenge

    Terrie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your tag!!!!!!!! Fabulous idea. It would be cool to do this with a pocket scrapbook page too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool!!! Love your tag! Thanks for playing in our Cuttlebug challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very clever idea! Thanks for being part of Cuttlebug Challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your creations and card are beautiful. I used to stamp cards all the time and kinda stopped for some reason. I am hoping to start back up soon. Here in our new house I have a little hole in the wall for my own raft room/closet. I will be looking to you for inspiration. Stopping by from NFFriday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, this is a terrific idea! Thank you for sharing. Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for link up!
    We're following you now.
    Tiffany @ HGF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning and happy blog hop from Java. I'm already a follower but happy to remember to shop by. You were between my two posts on Java's blog hop so it reminded me to stop by.
    You make such beautiful things. I love looking at them.
    Take care and have a blessed Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to say hi. I just popped over from Java's FF. I'm a homeschooling mom, dressmaker and artist.

    Great tags.

    Trudy
    www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com &

    www.artisticcreationswithtrudyblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute! I love to see crafty items and blogs.

    Thanks for linking up at Relax & Surf Sunday. I'm your newest follower.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am following from Social Parade! Come check out my blog!

    http://star84vu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. How easy and creative. Came over from Design it Chic. I am now following.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...