Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Butterfly card!!

Hello everyone! I hope you are well and having a great day. Here is a card I made with my Seweasy stitch piercer tool. I won this from Cathie @ Creative Cutter Room. Cathie has a card challenge every other week. She has an amazing and awesome blog! This card is A2 size. I used a butterfly stencil and traced the butterfly on pink cardstock :) I colored the butterfly with Ek Success pastel colors memory pencils and I used Sparkly Glitter Glue to add some bling to the butterfly and some puffy paint. I adhered some buttons on embossed flowers. I cut around butterfly with my zig zag scissors. Click photo to enlarge!


I embossed the card with Cuttlebug (Stylized Flowers) embossing folder. I added some soft tone Inkadinkado blending chalk to embossed card. This gave the embossed card some color :)

Here is the photo of the Sew Easy stitch piercer tool. I did not know they had a tool like this. I'm so glad I won it :) Thanks again to my friend Cathie. I love this Seweasy tool :)

This card is for these challenges:
Cuttlebug Spot Challenge to use buttons.
Paper cutz Challenge #83

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by :)

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your prize. Your card is gorgous xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is very pretty! Your blog is sweet, too! I'm following you from Thrifty Thursday.

    I hope you'll check me out at www.meldreamsoften.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Social Parade Friday! I am your newest follower,
    http://clavsupclose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There,

    Love the beautiful card.

    You have been nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award! Find out more here:

    http://bloggingwithgoodlyintentions.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award-nomination.html

    God bless,

    Rebecca G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's SO adorable! I wish I had talents like that! I'm stopping by from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a neat tool. I'll have to look for it. Your card is so pretty. Someone will be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card-I am so glad you like this tool-I love mine also! Thanks for sharing your creativity in the Creative Cutter Room-Hugs Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Thank you for joining us at Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...