Monday, June 20, 2011

Patriotic wreath!!

Hello everyone! I hope you are well and you are having a great day. I had a request for a Patriotic wreath and this is what I came up with. I think it looks great:) The star garland, bow, wreath and red, white and blue raffia was purchased at $1.00 Tree store. Red, white and blue ribbon tied at top of wreath was purchased at Micheal's.


To make these flower I used the Knifty knitter flower loom. I made the flowers with the red, white and blue raffia. Here is the video on how I made the flower.


I wrapped the star garland around the wreath. This garland has a great sparkle to it:) Hard to believe the star garland cost only $1.00. I hope you are inspired by my creations and you become a follower of my blog. If you become a follower you can keep up with all my handmade creations :)


I'm linking this project to this challenge.
Decorate to Celebrate Challenge #2 to create a 4th Of July project.

Have a wonderful week and thanks for looking ;)

6 comments:

  1. really love your wreath, would be happy if you would link it with blog decorate to celebrate
    the challenge is fourth july this is perfect.
    hope to see you there. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Wreath! I love how you made the ribbon flowers. Thanks for playing with us at Decorate to Celebrate. Have a great day!
    ~Guest Designer,Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, this is WONDERFUL!! :) Love the sparkly star garland... A PERFECT 4th of July decoration!! :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wreath is so fun and festive! I absolutely love it! The bows are just amazing! Perfect 4th of July project!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://jeanniecards.blogspot.com/
    Hi there, you have such a beautiful site. I love the layout and your lovely wreath is flower looms bring back memories.
    I am visiting your site as part of the decorate to celebrate challenge and followed the link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...