Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Another My Memories Suite layout!!

Hello everyone. Here is scrap page of my Husband, Son, Daughter and Me. I'm so blessed to have all of them in my life! I designed this scrap page with My Memories Suite digital Scrap booking Software. This page will go in to a 8 x 8 inch Your Story book. I'm creating a lot of pages for this book :) This digital scrap booking software is so easy to use. Here is My Memories suite giveaway link if you want to try to win My Memories Suite. If you can't wait to win My Memories Suite. You can purchase a My Memories Suite use discount code STMMMS15941 at check out to get $10 discount on My Memories Suite and 10 coupon for My Memories store that a 20 value!!

Have a great week. Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome layout, Judy! Isn't the My Memories software fun to use?! You did a great job!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...