Thursday, February 2, 2012

Gorgeous Flower Pen Project!!

Hello everyone! Hope your week is going great. Thought I would share this project I put together today with you! Isn't these flower pens gorgeous? I made some of these last year and never posted them on my blog. Everyone who received one loved it. Some of them ask if I would be making more for this year. These sell good at craft fairs and they are very easy to make:)

Here is a close up of the flower pens. I used pastel color for the flowers pens.

Here is a tutorial on how I put these together. You will need to purchase a bunch of flowers, some pens, glue gun and a wire cutter to cut the artificial flowers.

First I cut all the flowers down with the wire cutter and add glue to flower where ever need to keep artificial flowers together. Pull out the plastic piece in the top of pen. Fill the pen hole with a lot of hot glue and I mean a lot of hot glue. Stick the artificial cut flower down in top of pen hole and hold down until it glues.

Hope you all love my flower pen project for today. Have a wonderful week. Thank you all for looking:)

5 comments:

  1. These flowers are very pretty. My daughter worked at Culvers a few years back. They lost their pens all the time so, she made a flower pot of flower pens. I like your colors for spring. I might try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flower pens. Pretty spring colors too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time seeing this...so beautiful it is
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you get those pens from? super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did you get those pens from? super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...