Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Mini Album From Rhonda!

Happy Thursday! I hope you all are doing fine! My husband, daughter and me are just getting over a bad cold and cough. We all had to go to the doctor and get some medicine. I really haven't been feeling like crafting much this week. Here is the Halloween mini album I received from Rhonda at Scrap Happens. Rhonda hosted a mini album swap and I joined in. I'm so glad I did! Look at this awesome mini album I received in the mail:) This is the front of mini album. Rhonda created this page.
This page at the bottom with ghost and house was created by Amy at Amy's Crafting Space:) Awesome page HUH?
Rhonda created all these pages here for the mini album!
If you haven't done so already! Go check out all Rhonda's handmade mini albums. All her mini albums are beautiful.
Thank you Rhonda for putting these together for all of us:) I love my Halloween mini album.
Pictures can be put on all the pages of the book.
This is the back of mini album.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day:)

6 comments:

  1. so happy you love it and glad you are feeling better. have missed you. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! Rhonda is amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know I have a award waiting for you on my blog. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower here! I found you through the Friday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just followed you from the hop and would love if you followed me back :)

    Lyndsay @ theallmylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...