Monday, September 28, 2009

Autumn Leaf Card!



Hi everyone,

This card is for The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge # 50: We are falling. This challenge you had to do a Fall Creation. Here is mine!

Cartridge I used:

I used Strectch your Imagination Cartridge ( Autumn card on page 42) fit to page will cut card at 5 inch on 8 1/2 by 11 inch cardstock and I cut layers and card frame at 5inch. The leaf is on page 48, I cut leafs at 1 3/4 inch and I cut the Silhouette leaf at 1 3/4 inch. I embossed the card with Swiss Dots folder and add some Fall ribbon and glitter glue. Have a good day all! :0)

4 comments:

  1. Judy - this card is stunning!
    I did not know that card was on the cart!!!
    Think I'll go toake a look - thanks so much for giving the details, I like it when bloggers do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful Judy! the glitter and lovely colors are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is so pretty! Love window and the papers and colors are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot! ~~Margie~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! The window adds a very nice touch. So glad you joined us at TCS again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...