Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Halloween Decoration!!

CLICK ON PHOTO'S THEY WILL ENLARGE!
Trick or Treat Confetti

Hi all,
The Cuttlebug Spot, Challenge #48: is confetti creation. Here is a Halloween Decoration I made. I made this with a frenches fried onion can, good use for that can! I used the Plaid Mod Podge Gloss-Lustre over can black cardstock and all cuts to make it glossy.

Cartridge I used:

Paper Doll Dress Up (witch)cut at 4 inch

Strectch your Imagination (pumkin and spider) cut at 4 inch. I used the blackout feature and layers.

Doodlecharms (spider) cut at 1 inch. The spider on can.

Plantin SchoolBook (shadow feature for letters) I welded the letters in Design Studio at 1 1/4 inch.

I used the Cuttlebug Embosser and embossed the confetti (Swiss Dots).

I hope you all like it. Now lets get busy and make a project with all those fried onion empty cans! LOL. Have a good day all! :0)

2 comments:

  1. Now that is adorable! Love those green spiders! I'll have to check out that Mod Podge stuff... it looks great! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...