Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Braiding Loom Bracelet #2!

Happy Monday my friends! Christmas is only a few days away! The reason for this Christmas season is to celebrate Jesus Birthday :) Here is some more braiding loom bracelet gifts I made. These can be tied on the wrist with a knot. This post here have different closures for the bracelet. I like to make them both ways! :)
I made some pink and purple bracelets and some Christmas colors green and red bracelets. These are easy for me to make. The girls love to wear these friendship bracelets. :)
Thank for stopping by. May you be blessed this Christmas and coming New Year!!! Merry Christmas my dear sweet friends!:)

1 comment:

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...