Wednesday, April 2, 2014

DTC Challenge #72: Easter Baskets Part 1 or Birthday

Today starts a new challenge over @ Decorate to Celebrate. I hope you join us for this fun challenge. We would love to see all those Easter baskets that everyone will be making!!! We would also love to see all those Birthday decorations too!! Come on over and check out all of the Design Team projects. We have some awesome Designer on our team!!! For Challenge #72, we are asking you to create Easter Baskets or Birthday Party Decorations!! Let's celebrate EVERYTHING WONDERFUL ABOUT BUNNIES, CHOCOLATES, GOOD FRIDAY, THE RESURRECTION or BIRTHDAYS with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more!! :)
 For my basket I made easy paper bag basket. Cut a blue  paper bag down to the height I wanted my basket to be. Adhered some Easter pattern paper to front and back of paper bag. Punched around  blue bag with a MS Flower Bed punch. Cut a 3 inch wide by 11 inch height piece white card stock to make handle.  Punch around 11 inch sides of  both handle edges with MS Flower Bed punch. I stapled handle to bag and add chick sticker on both side of handle so staples don't show. Add some decorated  grass or shredded paper in bottom of bag to  make sturdy and add some yummy candy!!! These are super easy to make if you have multiple treat bags to make. These are great for kid  parties or Sunday School children!!!  All you need is a bag and some card stock  to create a treat bag basket. :) The blue bag I used can be purchased from most craft stores.                                 
 Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!! ;)

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Thank you for sharing. It also reminds me of a baby stroller....maybe could also be cute for a baby shower? Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Judy! LOVE that border punch around the top and handle! So pretty!

    Have a great day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Judy! First I love the beautiful color of blue and eyelet edging. The pattern paper and stickers look great. I could use that chocolate bunny about now!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Easter bag Judy and I'm loving that border:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome Easter bag, Judy!! The paper you used is so fun!! And the bunny inside is so cute!! Love it!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just too creative Judy, I love this bag. Fun and cute papers and the bunny I sure wish was here in my hand,
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Judy! I love the papers and the fun scalloped edges!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute hope you had a great Easter!! Thanks for sharing @DearCreatives always love seeing your paper crafting projects. (hugs) Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...