Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday Handmade Link up Party #14!!

Hello and welcome to Monday Handmade Link up party hosted by Judy. This linkup party starts every Monday @ 8 AM and ends on Sunday @ 8 AM. Thanks to everyone who linked up. :) You all made this party so fun! I enjoyed looking at all of your projects. Here we go with party #14 !!! You can link up to (3) crafts, crochet, sewing, paper-crafts , recipe, tutorial made by you. Anything handmade by you is welcome at this party!!! Link up, make new friends and have fun!! Please grab my link up party button or place a link in you post or some where on your  blog back here to let others join in the party. I will delete links that don't share a link back to the party. I would love if you follow my blog in some way GFC, Bloglovin, Google+. Let me know and I will gladly follow you back. If you have time please visit the link in front of you and the one in back and leave a comment. That way everyone will get a comment and no one will be left out. By linking up, you give me permission to feature your project here. I will feature our favorite link on next Monday Link up Party.

Judy's Handmade Creations

Here is our most viewed link from party #13
Coasters made by Pam @ Scrap -N- Sew Granny!!!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...