Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Machine Embroider Zipper Pouch!!

Happy Wednesday all. I have another zipper pouch I sewn together with my sewing/embroidery machine. The butterfly was embroider on the bag first and then I sewn the pouch together. This butterfly is a embroidery pattern included with machine. I used white silky fabric for this pouch. Isn't this pouch beautiful? I received this sewing/embroidery sewing machine for Mother's Day back in 2012 from my Husband. :) I been embroidering away every chance I get! I love sewing and embroidering with this machine.
I sewn in a red zipper to match the red embroider butterfly. I'm not very good at putting zipper in projects.
This is a lined pouch. I used the same silky fabric inside the pouch. The pouch measures 7 1/2 " length by 6 " height.
Linking up to linkup Parties from HERE. Have a wonderful week. Thank you for stopping by!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pouch Judy!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Judy this is such a beautiful bag:) Great job
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Judy. Beautiful butterfly. Love how the zipper matches the image. I too love to sew and embroidery.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, this looks beautiful! Pinned! Thanks for being part of our party. Please come and show off on Monday at 7 pm. We would love it! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Saturday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...